Version 1.7.0 (10)
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Moving the cursor over the altitude graph now displays the corresponding
flight state information on the colour scale key.
- While in a vertical speed display mode, the average vertical speed is now displayed
when a time range is selected on the altitude graph.
- Fidelity of vertical speed colour scales increased.
- Flight logs can now be exported as CSV files.
Version 1.6.0 (8)
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Flight logs from loggers that only record satellite fix data can now be fully viewed
and analysed. However if you have a choice, use a logger that also records
barometric altitude data, as it will allow GammaFV to determine vertical speed more
- Map trace can now be coloured with satellite altitude and satellite vertical speed
Version 1.5.0 (6)
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Flight logs from hang-gliders and paragliders can now be viewed and analysed.
The appropriate analysis mode (glider, hang-glider or paraglider) can be selected
when viewing a flight log.
- Trace rendering now faster, higher fidelity and more robust.
- Improved extraction of meta data (pilot's name etc.) from log files produced by
hang-glider and paraglider loggers.
Version 1.4.0 (5)
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Moving the cursor over the altitude graph displays time, altitude and location
- Clicking on the altitude graph places a reference marker from which time and
altitude deltas are calculated and displayed.
Version 1.3.0 (3)
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan)
- First Mac App Store release.
- First release as an Anhedral Aerospace Ltd. product.
- Flight info display now includes take-off time, landing time and flight
- Map trace can now be coloured with barometric altitude and satellite ground speed
- New 1013.25 mbar barometric altitude graph.
- Now uses Apple maps.
- Not publicly released. Development effort shifted to the version 1.3.0 Mac App
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
and 10.7 (Lion) on PowerPC and Intel architectures
- Map trace can now be coloured with barometric vertical speed data.
Compatibility: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
on PowerPC and Intel architectures
- First public release.
- Native Mac OS X app for Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard on both PowerPC and Intel
- Plots the geographic trace of a flight onto a Google map.
- Displays pilot name, glider type and glider ID.