IGC flight log file analysis for macOS
- View and analyse IGC flight log files from gliders / sailplanes, hang-gliders and paragliders.
- Native application for macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and macOS 10.13 (High Sierra).
- Privacy. Your IGC files remain on your Mac and are never uploaded to the internet.
- Optimised for both Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Plots the geographic trace of the flight onto a detailed satellite imagery map.
- Trace can be coloured with:
- Barometric altitude, 1013.25 mbar
- Barometric vertical speed, uncompensated
- Satellite altitude, WGS84
- Satellite ground speed, WGS84
- Satellite vertical speed, uncompensated
- Global high resolution satellite imagery coverage
(extremely useful for determining which ground features were
generating lift or sink).
- Map can be scaled and panned with Multi-Touch gestures (E.g. pinch to zoom).
- Plots an altitude graph of the flight.
- Moving the cursor over the altitude graph displays the flight state at the
corresponding point in time.
- Clicking on the altitude graph places a reference marker from which time/altitude
deltas and averages are calculated and displayed.
- Flight information display including pilot's name, aircraft ID, aircraft type,
take-off time, landing time and flight duration.
- Allows each flight in a log file containing multiple flights to be analysed separately.
- Configurable between metric (m, km/h) and classical (ft, knots) units systems.
Purchase now from the Mac App Store.
Questions and Support
- GammaFV is not certified for, nor intended for use in, flight safety related activities.
Such activities include, but are not limited to, pilot hours tracking
and airframe flight hours tracking.
- Anhedral Aerospace Ltd. accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information
provided by GammaFV.